Saturday, February 25, 2012

Will Escapade: The Reborn

While i'm trying to kill the time and waiting for my work, it suddenly popped out in my mind to visit the blog that I managed. Five months have passed and I haven't write anything about it. While reading my older post, it suddenly bring back to my memories the days when I visited the place that I featured here in my blog. I said to myself that I should start writing again. What makes me motivate why I want to write and make this an active blog again,are the comments of the people who visits my site. It makes me happy to see them interacting in my blog. 

For the past few month, many things happened. I visited lots of places that I have not yet visited before. I will write later some of the places where I have been.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your comeback. I hope you'll keep posting some of your recent adventures so others can learn from them as well.

    My Last Post: tour packages and travel deals in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have many things that needs to be write for now. I don't know where to start. :)

    ReplyDelete