Thursday, September 1, 2011

The "-ber" Month:The sign that Christmas is Coming to Town

I was thinking a while if what is the best to write for my blog. And suddenly I heard a Christmas music. I wonder why my neighbor plays those kind of music and I just realize that it is already September 1. This day signifies that Christmas is coming now in the town and that is what I would like to write about now.

Christmas Day is my top favorite day in a year(second is New Year and third is my birthday, Etc....). Every time when the first "-ber" month arrives people always think that it is the start of Christmas. One of the common things that they usually do is greeting each other a "Merry Christmas". It really sounds good that somebody will tell you that. Another sign also that Christmas is really coming is that radio station starts to play Christmas song. Whenever I hear this kind of music it feels like I am refreshed and feels like you don't have a problem. It makes you jive and sing along with the songs.

Another sign that the first "-ber" month is the start of Christmas season is when you see children caroling in your house. Before I get irritated when they do a caroling in our house but I realize that is nice to see those children in front of you singing Christmas song and I sometimes laugh because their lyrics are wrong.

One of my favorite Christmas song is entitled Sleigh Ride by Leroy Anderson. But the video this is revived by Babyface and sounds more modernize.

Advance Merry Christmas to all. (P.S. Don't forget my Christmas  Gift.. LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment