Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrating the 63rd Araw ng Lupon!

It been months since I last posted here in my blog. I don't know what will I am going to write first because there are many events and places that I have attended. Since I was raised in Lupon, and just this month we celebrated out 63rd Araw ng Lupon, then this will be I am going to write about.

Last August 1-8, we celebrated the 63rd Araw ng Lupon. It was a week long celebrated which highlights the rich culture and product of the said Municipality. There were many event happened during that time like Showtime Lupon, Mutya ng Lupon, Agri Fair Exhibit and many more. I really enjoyed my stay in Lupon because I have attended most of the highlighted event. 

 Lawn Tennis Tournament

 Indak-Indak sa Dalan

 2nd Agri-Trade Fair Exhibit
 Winners of Fun Shooting Comptetion
 Mutya ng Lupon Winners
 MusikLaban: Battle of the Band
 Gov. Corazon Malanyaon Fireworks Display
 Miss Gay Lupon 2011
 Bangkarera 2011
 Cycling Competition 2011
Winners of Showtime Lupon


Credits to Kuya Bebot Gregorio for some of the Photo that I used in this Post.

2 comments:

  1. Are you from Lupon Davao Oriental??Wow this site is great you should continue it. Love all the posts..I have a family in Banay-banay and use to go for barbecue chicken on the street in Lupon market days..Miss it much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I am currently residing here. I also go to Banaybanay every week. If ever I visit Banaybanay again, I'll take pictures and make some story about it.

    ReplyDelete