Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 3: About my Friends

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

The quote that I mention above exactly describe my friends.  I do have many friends. Friends from my hometown, my close friends in high school and college. They are always  there in times when I'm down and trouble or during my happy moments.
Below are my friends in high school until now:









We usually have our get together every January 1. We usually held it every January 1 so that we will not be going to have a chip-in for our food because its New Year's Day and most of my friends prepares food and they will just bring food at the beach. We also have our get together during our town parochial fiesta. 


As I went to college, I gained new friends. Whether you agree with me or not, the relationship between friends in high school and college is different. I am more open and comfortable sharing secrets with my high school friends than my college friends but I prefer travelling from different place with my college friends. 








We are not enemies, but friends.  We must not be enemies.  Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.  The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment