Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 1: 5 Interesting Facts About Myself!

Fact 1:

I was born on May 19, 1990.
I am 21 years old.
I am 7,703 days old.
I am 184,872 hours old.
I am 11,092,377 minutes old.
I am 665,542,632 seconds old.
This makes me 21 years, 38 days, 0 hours, 57 minutes, and 11 seconds old
My birthstone is Emerald.
I'm proud to be a Taurean.
My birth tree is Chestnut.


Fact 2:
Did you know when I was at my young age, I always escape on our house every morning to travel our little town and went home around 2pm? I prefer a route that would make my travel very challenging. There was once that when I crossed the river which was very deep. I don't know how to swim at that time. But thanks to the coconut husk, it saved my life because I used it as floaters.

Fact 3:
During my high school years, I reached the top of Zion Prayer Mountain(A mountain that is located on my hometown). We don't have any intention to climb that mountain. I, together with my classmate decided to go to the peek of the mountain because it was very boring at that time. It was funny because we had our lunch on the peek of the mountain and we can't see any shade of a tree to take a rest. That is why while we were eating our lunch, it was very hot and we went down after we take our lunch. while we were on the top of the mountain we seen the view of Banay-banay(the next municipality after Lupon).


Fact 4:
When I was in college, I always transfer boarding house every semester. I really hate transferring boarding house every semester because I'm always doing an adjustment and having new people to be with and new environment to stay. On the other side of it, this help me to gain new friends and learn to socialize with other types of people.

Fact 5:
I am proud to be a Thetans. I'm a member of Theta Sigma Phi Fraternity. Some people don't believe me because I was a cry baby when I was young. But being a Thetans doesn't measure your strength but it measure your will to survive.


1 comments:

  1. Ha! That's a lot of numbers there. :) Still, pretty nice to know more about you. So you were a little traveller since you were young?
    J.
    ___
    International call

    ReplyDelete