Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Starting my Personal Blog!

Ok. So where should I start? Why I want to have a Personal blog? Uhmm. I'm just really curious why do people are doing a personal blog? Do they only want to be famous by making a personal blog? Before, I don't really want to have this blog because I think it is just a waste of time and people may not be interested about my personal life. That is why I prefer blogging on the topic that I like which is Pokemon. Everytime I tell my friends to visit my site, and when they know that the topic is Pokemon, they usually asked me why Pokemon? I know that they’re thinking that the topic would not fit for me because I'm just to old for it. But I just tell them that I just really love Pokemon. No more, no less. Ok enough for that Pokemon thingy.

While I am surfing on facebook, I have seen this group which is Davao Bloggers Group. At first I hesitate to join this group because most of their blog are somewhat personal and I thought I can’t mingle with them. But still I pressed the request to join button thinking that I can get more viewer for my current blog. I think it takes about 2 days before I was accepted on the group. While I was reading some on the post of the members, I was just fascinated because it is not just about blogging; it is also about finding new friends and they are doing a tour on a certain places or attended some event all about blogging etc. I think most of the members out there have known each other already.

While I was doing a comment on some post of my friends in facebook, the chat box of the group suddenly popped out. At first, I just ignore it because I know I will not be interested on what they are chatting about. Still the chat box is popping up, that is why I decided to open it. I have seen the links of their blog and open it. I read their blog and didn’t notice that I have already read their posts about half an hour. I said to my self that personal blogging is really great. It makes viewers be interested on you despite that they do not know you who you are. That is why I decided to make this personal blog. I have also observed, while doing this post, I didn’t find hard to think on what I should write because I do not need to search on the internet on the topic. The only thing that I write is what would be on my mind. Maybe there are some instances that I need to do some research but not really an intensive one. And as of now I really love writing this post and don’t want to end it here but I think this is just too long and my reader would be bored reading my posts. I’ll just end my post here and hope that you will read my future post. Thank you. Mwuah Hug… Hehehehe..^^

BTW If you see some error on my grammar, just disregard it, I'm just to tired to proofread it. hahaha. And please don't forget to visit pokemondaily.. (^^,)

3 comments:

  1. wow! :) welcome to davao bloggers :) most of the people in davao bloggers still don't know each other personally. there are only a few active members who posts entries on the group. I haven't met all of them yet. just a few of them.

    personal blogging is not a tedious task. its more on letting yourself go through words. which I often do on my blog. very personal and random.

    I'm actually looking for other personal bloggers. well... just to interact with. I love reading blogs that are about people. maybe because I want to earn some kind of relationship in my blogs.

    keep blogging. congrats on your new blog. :)

    see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you miss tessa for leaving a comment and you're the first commentor on this blog. congratulations. Hehehe..(^^,)

    BTW, you're really right that personal blogging is not a tendious task. Write what you want to write.^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to personal blogging! hahaha

    ReplyDelete