Monday, June 6, 2011

Travel for a Birthday!



Happy Birthday Baby Iann!

I went to Lagao, General Santos City and attended my "pamangkin" 1st birthday last May 28. It was my first time to go at General Santos City that is why i'm so excited to go to that place and attended my pamangkin's birthday without any hesitation. While on my way to Gensan, it was a new view to me. The view is somewhat mountainous and I saw a wide cornfield. It almost took me about 3 hours of travel before I arrive at my destination. The place is alive and the people out there are friendly. Their mode of transportation is a tricycle which

The party held at Bustos Apartment Located at 72-B Jose Catolico Sr. Avenue, Lagao. It is 10 room apartment and each room is air conditioned. Few hours later the party started after I arrived. a clown was hired to entertained the kids. Games were also conducted like "Pabitin" and Bring me.


After the program, it's eating time! Lechon baboy, chicken fillet, pork adobo, macaroons, ice cream, fruit salad and many more(I cannot mention them because lots of food were serve) were served at the party. I ate 3 plates of rice and viand and another plate of dessert which make my tummy full! Yum yum!


When we finished eating, me and my cousin take a tour on the place. At that time there was also a" sagala" along the way. We went to their city plaza and take some pictures. They do have a a very clean and nice plaza.

After roaming around the town, we went back to Bustos apartment for we are leaving General Santos city to spend our night at Polomoloc.


7 comments:

  1. What better reason for travelling than eating at a birthday party!! The food looks great (especially the cake!!) and your journey sounds interesting too!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! you're right Red Nomad OZ. It is really nice to travel especially if there are many foods to eat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know how much is the rate in bustos apartment??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i am staying in Bustos apt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know how much is the rental for the apartment but if you would like to know I can how much is the rent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @alexandra jacobs: I just notice your commetn just this time while I am reading my post. I am willing to answer your questions for as long as I can.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much is the rate per day maam/sir?

    ReplyDelete