Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Top 3 Favorite Philippine Spot!

I have lots of places that I am planning to travel. But here are the top three places in the Philippines that I would like to visit:

Boracay Island.  Boracay is a great place to experience the beauty and adventure within the island. It has a powdery white sand beach which makes it famous. Aside of that, the Island have 20 scuba dive spot, restaurant and hotel which make it more famous. This would be a great spot to do scuba diving and snorkeling because it has a wide range or coral reefs and marine life forms.  

Mt Apo, Davao. Mount Apo is a place good for hiking and adventure. Along the way, you can see lots of plants but only a little bit of wildlife animals. What is really good at the top of the mountain is seeing the sunrise. After seeing it you can really say how beautiful the world is. Looking the view at the top of the mountain is really nice and awesome.

Palawan. Palawan is famous to be one of the Philippines well preserved island. It is composed of coral reefs, long white sand beaches  and clear blue sea waters which make it best among the rest.  Another thing is that the province has a wildlife sanctuary which is good for wildlife adventure. Palawan became famous around the world because it is nominated to be one of the new seven wonders of nature. Tubbataha Reef and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park is the place that must not be missed when you are in Palawan. 

How I wish that I could go to this places soon.

8 comments:

  1. It's a shame that I haven't been to Bora yet. But I heard Potipot Island in Zambales has good white sand beach too which just about 4 hours away from Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet visited boracay also. But I am planning to go there soon! :) Potipot also is a very nice island and it looks like a small boracay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palawan tops my list! You should visit it soon. The Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon in El Nido are really fascinating! :) Do visit my travel blog when you have the time. I hope you find something nice. :)

    Jam
    http://diaryofamodernmariaclara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't you visited these places yet? I've visited the first one on the list here. 2 more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not yet. I hope that I can visit these places as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boracay was on the top of my list. Next is Oslob, Cebu. I love Whale watching and its really an awesome experience swimming together with the whales.

    The last would be the General Santos Fish Port. Inside the port, fishing boats of different sizes will display before your eyes. You will be touched with the hardworking men carrying and processing the giant fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up

    ReplyDelete